MICE Middle East Websites

IBTM Americas 2019 reveals Hosted Buyer recruitment from new destinations  

IBTM Americas has revealed strong Hosted Buyer confirmations for its 2019 event, including first-time attendees from China, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as a large proportion of domestic buyers from Latin America and Mexico, all gathering from 29 – 30 May at Centre Citibanamex, in Mexico City.
So far, over 600 buyers have been confirmed from Asia, Europe, Canada and North America, as well as Latin America and Mexico. These include international buyers from Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Beijing Painting and Calligraphy Art Research Association; BLC Capital Group; Citigroup; Grant Thornton International; International Political Science Association (IPSA); Pinnacle Financial Group; Provident Global Capital Group; and RJC Engineers. 
Regional buyers from Latin America and Mexico make up 75 per cent of the total confirmed to date and will attend from Bristol-Myers Squibb; Cámara Mexicano-Alemana de Comercio e Industria (CAMEXA); Mexican Federation of Schools of Orthopedics and Traumatology (FEMECOT); and Scotiabank, among others.
Corporate meeting planners so far make up approximately 30 per cent of the total, with association buyers making up 20 per cent and agencies 50 per cent.
David Hidalgo, Show Director, IBTM Americas said: “We’re delighted with our robust Hosted Buyer recruitment for IBTM Americas, and to see so many Hosted Buyer applications from new destinations like Asia, which is testament to the increase in appetite around the globe for meetings in the region. Latin America is increasingly recognised as a perfect place for the exchange of ideas, knowledge sharing and face-to-face engagement.
“Building upon the success of last year’s event, IBTM Americas will once again combine a carefully curated programme of valuable educational content, quality meetings and networking in an exciting destination. I am looking forward to welcoming both our new and returning clients to help them build valuable business connections and inspire them with the insightful programs on offer this year.”
To date, over 300 new and returning exhibitors are confirmed to attend, including international exhibitors Thomas Cook, tour operator Lepis Tour – Incoming Italy, Hilton, Melia Hotels International, Las Vegas and Radisson Hotel Group, and Latin American exhibitors Hard Rock Hotels (RCD HotelS), Visit Jamaica, Buro de Convencieones y Visitantes Lima - Peru, Hyatt Hotels and Guatemala, Corazón del Mundo Maya.
In 2018, over 12,500 pre-planned meetings took place during the two-day event. Over 400 exhibitors were in attendance, representing a 50 per cent increase on the previous year, with international exhibitors making up 54 per cent of the total.
To register as an exhibitor or to apply for a place as a Hosted Buyer, visit ibtmamericas.com.

Back to Home Page

Chicago Marriott Schaumburg announces $22 million renovationmore
PARADISE REDEFINED: Presenting a New Era at The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resmore
IBTM Americas 2019 reveals Hosted Buyer recruitment from new destinations   more
Orange County in California is the perfect destination for Arabic and Halal cuisine.more
Motaz Othman, ATM2018, Dubai...During ATM18, I had the chance to visit Dominican Republic Stand at ATM18, I noticed a big stand with nice decoration and had the chance to meet Ms. Alexandra Strelsova, I asked her:more
Asian Tourism Forum
IT&CMA and CTW APAC 2019
AYANA RESORT & SPA, BALI/ Lowest Rate by Booking Direct
24th  East Mediterranean International Tourism & Travel Exhibition
Golden Silk Boutique Hotel Ha Noi
ICONSIAM The Icon Ot Eternal Prosperity, Bangkok - Thailand
Memorable Moments at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
Montenegro Is the Chic Honeymoon Destination You Deserve
IMFT 2018 - Thailand - Pictures
IMFT 2018 - Thailand - Video
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, MICE Leader Hotel in Thailand
Urban Beauty - Thailand
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, BANGKOK
TTG Middle East

Copyright￿ Mice Middle East 2013

P.O.Box 841113 Amman 11180 Jordan, Marj Alhamam, Amman - Jordan

Mobile: +962 785557778 fax: +962 65713689

Email: motaz.mice@gmail.com   Website: www.micemiddleeast.com

Motaz Othman Email